An innovative package of measures to achieve concrete environmental and social objectives.
Through fermentation, concrete public objectives can be achieved at both local and national level. Fermentation is a versatile and innovative technology that can have a wide impact at different levels:
- by reducing energy consumption while at the same time increasing food availability, sustainable growth will be promoted according to the goals set by "EUROPE 2020";
- through widespread and coordinated application, food waste can be significantly and demonstrably reduced;
- the combination of conservation and product quality enhancement can fill the gap between surplus production and actual inadequate processing technology.
Together, we will develop a customized concept step by step in order to expand your knowledge and optimize your work processes.
Analysis: We identify weak points with you and analyze possibilities for improvement.
Consulting: Based on our expertise and experience, we propose a range of concrete measures.
Transfer: Through competence training and knowledge transfer, you will be able to implement your goals sustainably.
Equipment: Thanks to our products, you can scale the benefits of fermentation quickly, safely and sustainably. We will be happy to advise you on conversion of existing equipment.
Financial aid: We also provide legal support in researching and applying for international projects in the area of food transition, safety and sustainability.
Our expertise and our offer:
- We have more than 10 years of experience in adult and child teaching.
- Courses can be held in German, French, English, Italian and Luxemburgish.
- You can book single courses as well as series of events.
- Modules can be adapted to your needs according to your interests (fermentation basics, foreign cultures, environmental aspects, food safety, etc...).
Our courses are interactive workshops and always consist of theory and practice.