Less work, less food waste, more variety and more taste.
Thanks to fermentation, you always have a wide range of healthy dishes with a long shelf life. So you can:
- Easily boost your side dish buffet with new and shelf-stable raw food variations.
- Meet special health requirements and/or wishes (e.g. people with allergies, vegans) with no extra effort.
- Optimize your time management and reduce stress in the kitchen.
- Reduce food costs and ennoble ingredients instead of throwing a lot of them away.
Together we will develop step by step an individual concept, in order to expand your food offer and optimize your work processes.
Analysis: We identify with you deficiencies and analyse possibilities for improvement.
Consulting: Based on our expertise and experience, we propose a range of concrete measures.
Transfer: Through competence training and knowledge transfer, you will be able to implement your goals sustainably.
Equipment: Thanks to our products, you can ferment quickly, safely and sustainably. We will be happy to advise you on upgrading existing equipment.
Financial aid: We also provide legal support in researching and applying for subsidies in the area of food safety and sustainability.
Our expertise and our offer:
- We have more than 10 years of experience in adult and child teaching.
- Courses can be held in German, French, English, Italian and Luxemburgish.
- You can book single courses as well as series of events.
- Modules can be adapted to your needs according to your interests (fermentation basics, foreign cultures, environmental aspects, food safety, etc...).
Our courses are interactive workshops and always consist of theory and practice.