Experience the magic of microorganisms
Come visit us in our Micro Atelier - Luxemburg, Kirchberg, 9, rue Joseph Hackin (Quartier Stuff)
Our Microtarians Card
Become a Microtarian and benefit from many advantages
- Free participation in the activities of the Conserverie Pédagogique (food and drink not included)
- Free participation in Shared Kitchen (food and drink not included) plus kitchen equipment rental fee of 5 euros per day, limited to 4 consecutive days of rental
- Access in the Microtarians buying group
- 30% discount on Microtarians courses
- Free access to online recipes and basic online courses
Annual membership fee Microtarians incl. VAT:
N.B. membership is automatically renewed for one year, notice period 1 month before the end of the year.
Become a Microtarian now and get your membership for 3 months for free!
Offer valid until 30.09.2023
You are not alone in your fight for a healthier and sustainable food environment:
We process and enjoy fresh and local surplus products together. You learn more about ingredients and preservation methods.
We reach concrete goals in reducing food waste, and we do it together. It's fun!
You will also take awayand enjoy the processed (and long preservable) products at home later.
Come to the MicroAtelier and benefit from:
- our kitchen kiosk for the loan of kitchen utensils and materials put together in practical sets: Kitchen, Party, Barbecue, Baking, Kids, Tableware, Fermentation;
- our "Shared Kitchen", i.e. the open use of the kitchen on site for convivial get-togethers with friends, neighbours or colleagues;
- our accompaniment service with know-how and recipe sharing.
Sustainable buying group
In our sustainable purchasing group, we buy high-quality food directly from local producers, without intermediate, with the aim of supporting them and achieving synergy effects.
We can change in this way our lifestyle and our approach as consumers. We take responsibility for a sustainable use of our resources!